Prosys: Motion Control Board
ProSys is the Flagship product of GlobalTech(I) Pvt. Ltd. motion control card having accurate movements with great speed and concurrent motions while interpolating every axis. Our solution is perfect for data processing and collecting, as well as FPGA development work, thanks to its high-speed USB interface (480 Mbits/sec). It is a multi-axis board with simultaneous start and stop functionality. We offer motion control cards varying from 2 axis up to 10-axis, depending upon the requirement along with Isolation / Buffer Board. The isolation board provides optical isolation between inputs and outputs. It is highly suitable for prototyping and production, all the way up to OEM levels.
Stepping motors, DC servos, linear motors, and rotary motors can all be connected to it with ease. There are 47 General Purpose I/Os on it for interacting. It has a specific I/O interface for PEL, MEL, ORG, and ALM and supports several cards in a single system.
- USB 2.0 with 480 Mbps
- USB 3.0 with 5 Gbps Superspeed
- Pulse, Direction, Home Sense, AlarmSense, Positive and Negative End Limit, Software Limits, High-Speed Limit for individual Axis
- Home, Alarm, and End limit logic control through software
- Positive and Negative End Limit, High-Speed End Limit control through software
- Adjustable speed, acceleration time, and deceleration time
- Multi-Axis Interpolation
- Buffer mode command for Axis movement, Digital Output, Delay
- On-the-fly speed change or position change
- 8 Digital Inputs and 8 Digital output
- Analog Output and PWM output
- Transfer Data Rate up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s)
- Xilinx Spartan- 6 FPGA
- All Sensors and Limits Logic can be changed through Programming
- All Sensors and Limits can be Enable or Disable.
- 1 Analog Output ( 0 to 10 V)
- 1 PWM Output
- DLL for Windows 7 32bit / 64bit, Windows 10 32bit / 64bit for user Application.
Applications of ProSYS:
- 3D CAD/CAM
- Laser Cutting
- Diamond Cutting / Engraving
- Computer Numeric Control
|2 axis card||3 axis card||5 axis 2.0 card||5 axis 3.0 card||6 axis card||8 axis card||Galvo card 3.0|
|No. of Axis Interpolation||2 Axis Interpolation||2 Axis and 3 Axis Interpolation||2 Axis and 3 Axis Interpolation||5 Axis Interpolation, Any two axis circular or arc Interpolation||5 Axis Interpolation, Any two axis circular or arc Interpolation||5 Axis Interpolation, Any two axis circular or arc Interpolation||5 Axis Interpolation, Any two axis circular or arc Interpolation|
|Speed||480 Mbps||5 Gbps Superspeed||480 Mbps||5 Gbps Superspeed||480 Mbps||5 Gbps Superspeed||5 Gbps Superspeed Galvo Speed Control, Galvo Movement Status|
Prodrive: Stepper Drive
ProDrive is DSP based stepper Drive Device. ProDrive delivers excellent high-speed performance with enhanced smoothness at a lower price. ProDrives are able to drive a 2-phase or 3-phase stepper motor from NEMA8 to NEMA42. ProDrive also provides over voltage, over current, and phase error protection.
- Support Supply Voltage up to +48 VDC.
- Programmable output Current up to 3.7 A.
- Programmable micro steps up to 51200 step/rev.
- Pulse Input Frequency up to 90 KHz.
ProDRIVE gives the best performance with ProSYS, and it doesn’t require any software to operate.
- Capable of delivering high performance without damage to your machines or the materials.
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes.
- Anti-Resonance provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability.
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input.
- Automatic idle-current reduction.
- No need to use any software.
- The current is tuned with the Speed of the Motor So less Heat will be generated.